Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does error -61059 mean?

I'm getting error -61059 from the Read/Write Control that obtains data from a cRIO-9103 chassis.  The explanation states "LabVIEW FPGA: The selected control was not found or is out of sync."  I had this system working and some changes were made in the FPGA vi.  I'm not sure what happened... At this point the FPGA vi runs well by itself but when I run the cRIO host vi I get this error.  The problem involves a NI 9239 module.  I need to quit for the weekend. Any advice? I'm running Win-XP, LV v.8.6, NI-RIO v.3.0.0, cRIO controller: 9012, Chassis: 9103.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,855 Views)

dj143,

There is a known error with FPGA module, the known issues can be found at http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F6B5DAFBC1A8A22D8625752F00611AFF?OpenDocument

Read/Write Control function allows you to select disabled control—If you disable a control, you can still select the control from the Read/Write Control function, which returns error -61059. 

Did you happen to disable this control on accident? Take a look at the problematic control and see if there is anything odd about it.  Sometimes deleting the control/indicator and remaking it will give it its default settings back, and hopefully fix the error.

Rob K
Measurements Mechanical Engineer (C-Series, USB X-Series)
National Instruments
CompactRIO Developers Guide
CompactRIO Out of the Box Video
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,836 Views)

Hi Rob,

I came in this morning and now it's working.  I don't know what happened...   Smiley Indifferent

Thank you for your response.

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,832 Views)