RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFIO 5644R Using Instrument Design Libraries

Hello,

I want to write digital on/on triggers on PFIO of one 5644R but i am unable to do.Cn you prove any example how to generate trigeers on 5644R using CWS mode.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,160 Views)

Hi Zarrar,

How are you doing?

Are you using the Instrument Design Libraries (doing FPGA development on the 5644R) or are you using RFSG and RFSA?

If you are using the IDLs and programming the 5644R through the FPGA, it is as simple as adding I/O Node. If you are using the RFSG and RFSA drivers it is a bit more complex and, off the top of my head, I don't think it is possible. I'll look into it further once you let me know what interface you are using.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Bilyk
Former NI Software Engineer (IT)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,118 Views)

I am fine currently trying to generate two cws with 75ps delay and a trigger. I got example of two syncronized cws which are using NI RFSG. I have to generate triggers on PFI0 using ni RFSG, there was ecport trigger function but I did n;t show any trigger on oscillscope. Can you tell me if I use FPGA and Instruments libraries for generating TWO cws on RF out1 and RFout 2 of two 5644R. How would be it accomplished. There are some diffeculties which I am facing if possible can I coomunicate to you on my email. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,115 Views)