NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when build .NET from labview

Hello All,

I have labview 2010.   I encounted a build errror with juat a simple VI that has a 1D array output as below.   Pleas tell me what I did wrong

Error 1172 occurred at Error calling method NationalInstruments.LabVIEW.VIParser.VIParser.SetVIInformation, (System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    Inner Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.)

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  A .NET exception occurred in an external assembly. For information about correcting this error, copy the following exception (in bold), and search the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site or the Web for a possible explanation.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException in AB_Engine_InteropAssembly_ProtoDefined.vi->AB_InteropAssembly.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi->

AB_UI_Frmwk_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi->AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi->AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,480 Views)

Any one can help please

Tphan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,460 Views)

Sounds like you have an index out of bounds in an API your VI is using. What is AB_UI_FRAMEWORK? This does not sound like it has anything to do with TestStand. You might try posting to the LabVIEW forums.

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,455 Views)

Uh oh..

sorry I thought i post in the labview forum

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,451 Views)