Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add AD9235.prz file into multisim analog devices edition 10.0?, there version mismatch is coming , how do you go about this

hai,

i downloaded ad9235 multi symbol from analog website, but it is not copying into multi sim---ver 10.0

it is coming version mismatch for this symbol. most of the symbols are copying into databases.

here i got doubt that  ad9235 symbol is created for older version / for which multisim version?.---any idea--

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,031 Views)

Hi,

ADI used Multisim 9 to create the AD9235 symbol and most of the other components from their website.  In my last post, there is a link to another thread where Yi converted all parts created by ADI to Multisim 10 and you can import the entire ADI database to your machine.  However, if you only want to import just the AD9235 to your database, download the attached file and then unzip it.  To import the component to your database, double click on the .pzr file.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,016 Views)

hi,

i downloaded ad9235.prz from attached file into multisim 10.0, but here only footprint is copying---in multisim10.0 it is showing as green, but i want to simulate the above symbol ad9235 in my project,---any help from your side-----

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,974 Views)

The components on ADI's site are for schematic capture and layout only.  If you're looking for a simulation model, you'll have to check under Resources & Tools >  Tools, Software & Simulation Models.  But it doesn't seem that ADI has a SPICE model for the AD9235.

Natasha Baker
R&D Engineer
National Instruments

Join the NI Circuit Design Community
Follow Multisim on Twitter!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,967 Views)

but in analog web site for ad9235 IC IBIS model has given, how to add that model into multisim?\or is it

possible to use that IBIS model in multisim for actual simulation of the IC? any help.....

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,923 Views)

The IBIS standard is not supported by Multisim at this point.  You might want to try an IBIS-to-SPICE converter, but I have not tried this before, so I am not sure how it will turn out.

Natasha Baker
R&D Engineer
National Instruments

Join the NI Circuit Design Community
Follow Multisim on Twitter!
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,918 Views)