From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to generate single sine pulse with digital trigger

Thank you Frank. I will study that link and keep you posted.

Best,

Puspa

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,771 Views)

Hello,

So I made some changes in my requirement and now I am stuck in a different problem. At this moment I am trying to generate two analog outputs from two different channels synchronously using an external digital trigger using PFI line. My individual VI work fine but synchronization is not working.

At the moment I am getting error 50103. I looked at Labview help for error 50103 (http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/485201B647950BF886257537006CEB89) and made possible changes but I am not able to resolve the problem. I have attached image of my VI. Could you please advise me where I am making error and possible solution for this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,740 Views)

Capture A.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,738 Views)

Capture B.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,737 Views)

Hello pjkunwor1

You might be using the same resource in both tasks. If you attach the VI we could assist you, however you should create a new thread since now the issue is different and we should keep order with our discussion forums.

Regards

Frank R.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,724 Views)
You should search for that error. You have to place both channels in a single task. That means a single DAQmx Write set for nchan.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,711 Views)

Frank R,

I have strated a new discussion for this problem as per your advice. 

(http://forums.ni.com/t5/Multifunction-DAQ/Multichannel-Analog-outputs-synchronization-error-50103/m-...

Best,

PJK 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,696 Views)