Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9211A : device not detected

Hello !

I'm currently using a temperature acquisition device but I haven't been able to detect it.
I have installed the driver first and then the device. But I it not detected in MAX, even if I refresh.
So I have downloaded the DAQ Diagnostic utility 2.0 but I have the same problem : the device is not found.

I have checked in the control panel, my device appear (Data Acquisition device>NI 9211A)
The LED show a single blink (so it's OK, thanks to the manual
I have tried to unistall the device, to uninstall the driver and to install it again but i had no result.
I have tried my 3 USB ports...

I checked in the forum but found nothing on this problem.

My config :

-Device : NI 9211 with NI USB-9162 socket
-Software : Windows XP
-Ni DAQ mx 8.3
-VI Logger Lite

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,362 Views)

Hello,

Thanks to post here.

Firstly, ensure to follow the steps of the « Hardware Installation/Configuration Troubleshooter ». It could help solving most problems.

Secondly, it could be interesting to test the card on another computer. So we could say the matter isn’t into the device.

Thirdly, to uninstall/reinstall trough the OS’s Add/Remove programs is the good way, but when uninstall software, be sure to clean you computer’s register with tools like regcleaner if you don’t do so, the register-level matter could remain even with a complete uninstall/reinstall of the system.

Feel free to keep us informed.

Best regards,

BRAUD Jean-Philippe
Field Sales Engineer - Nord et Centre France
LabVIEW Certified Developper
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,316 Views)