cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pattern matching program

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am creating a program that does pattern matching on a video. I want the program to be able to open a template to be used for the pattern matching template and to allow the user to select a template from an image in Labview and then use this template as the pattern matching template. I have code that does all of this. The part that allows a user to select a template in Labview is a sample program that comes with Labview. I just do not know how to incorporate it. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 57
(5,212 Views)

Hi frog7,

What vision software and version are you using for this? It would be helpful to the community if you can post some screenshots of the two pieces of code you are trying to integrate. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 57
(5,191 Views)

Hi frog7.

Can you explain clearly what do you want.. If you want to learn a template when your program in run mode you can use Learn template function in Vision Development module or copy whatever section you want from the example program and embed in your application.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 57
(5,189 Views)

I have attached my program. I am attempting to have the template image from the case structure on frame 0 be carried to fram 1 and used as the template image for the pattern matching. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 57
(5,184 Views)

Also, I am using Labview 2010.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 57
(5,184 Views)

Hi frog,

Did you got any improvement on your work.. If not, will help you to sort out.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 57
(5,168 Views)

Nope. I am still stuck. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 57
(5,164 Views)

Hi frog,

Here in attached vi, Ckeck it out your problem solved or not. If not, post the video file also. will help you..

Not to mention: Your vi is so big. You have to really optimize your vi.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 57
(5,161 Views)

This is only my third month of using Labview. Don't know how to do that yet.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 57
(5,153 Views)

@frog7 wrote:

This is only my third month of using Labview. Don't know how to do that yet.

Hi frog,

Doing these much things in 3 Months is really good. We are really happy to help and improve you

You may find a quote on my signature..

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 57
(5,144 Views)