cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem while ploting waveform of real time signal

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Sir

I am using LabVIEW8.2 and USB1208FS for data acquisition. I have successfully configured hardware with LabVIEW and get real time data using universal library VI AInScBg.vi. When I plot my signal on waveform (frequency vs amplitude) then on x-axis frequency is from 0~0.49 hz. I change the sampling rate from 1000hz to 4000hz but on x-axis no change of frequency occours and it is fixed 0.49hz. Can you please guide me how can I get frequency of my own interest on x-axis.

I am attaching LabVIEW fille for  reference.

Kind Regards

Muhammad Irfan

Student

UTP Malaysia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,362 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tronoh

Simply changing the text label of the x axis to frequency does not automatically make the calculation correct. You are not passing in any sampling information into the spectrum function so you are not getting any frequency information out. You can see the coercion dot on the input . The function expects a waveform data type as an input. Without it, the dt is going to default to 1. So, use the Build Waveform function and add the dt information to it as well as your Y array.

Message 2 of 7
(2,353 Views)

Dear Sir

I am very much thankful to you. My problem is solved.

Kind Regards

Muhammad Irfan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,339 Views)

Then please mark Dennis' message as the solution to your question rather than your own thank you message.  First you will need to go to the options menu to the upper right of your message and click Unmark as Solution.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,324 Views)

Dear Sir

I have already mark it as accepted solution

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,318 Views)

You marked yours Unmark your post and Mark Dennis Post as solution that would be helpfull for others to spot out the solution easily.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,316 Views)

Dear Sir

I do it. Thankyou very much for guidence

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,307 Views)