cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power supply ON/OFF

Solved!
Go to solution

Just go through the attachement

I made some corrections and removed the broken wires and added one more configuration palette.

Please check whether it is correct or not?

20389i8C76D2DCA4F046C3

"Thanks with regards "
by
..........Gireesh..........
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 57
(1,527 Views)

It's correct if you want to shut the supply off if there is no overcurrent condition. Your logic is wrong and I don't understand why you are comparing the voltage out to the current setting. Since the voltage will drop and the current will go to the max, shouldn't you compare the voltage out to the voltage you set it to?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 57
(1,519 Views)

Oh no sorry sorry

it is mistakenly drawn,  it is to be connected to the output current 

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 57
(1,518 Views)

That is not correct either.

Have you read the answers given? With a fault, your output voltage will be less than what you set it to. Your output current will not exceed the max you set it to.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 57
(1,510 Views)

OK OK

I mean the configuration is correct or not? voltage also we can set like that I agree.

More over I am preferring through the current limit only. but if it is not possible then voltage only the solution

Problem solved.

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 57
(1,506 Views)
The problem not solved. Because two output switches which is having different states is not possible to work in the same loop
"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 57
(1,496 Views)

@gireesh wrote:

I mean the configuration is correct or not? voltage also we can set like that I agree.

More over I am preferring through the current limit only. but if it is not possible then voltage only the solution

Problem solved.

The problem not solved. Because two output switches which is having different states is not possible to work in the same loop

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying here. I have no idea what you mean by preferring the current limit only, and "voltage only the solution", or "two output switches which is having different states". Please explain more clearly or provide an updated diagram.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 57
(1,484 Views)

please refer the first image i uploaded. in there two configuration palette are used in this palette also having the output ON/OFF switch /boolean. In a loop two boolean for same purpose. mean power supply ON/OFF. first one is for ON the supply and the second one is for OFF after comparing the measure current/voltage with set current/voltage. Means if the measured is going beyond the set limit it will switch OFF the power supply. But the first one will be in ON state only. even after sensing/comparing high current or low voltage. In the same loop two same type boolean having one is true and the other is false.It will ON and OFF the power supply simultaneously.

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 57
(1,478 Views)

Both are different thread only

one power supply (Agilent) having +/- output and the 

other one is, two separate power supply(Lambda 36-6) to make +/- output

but in Lambda foldback function is there we can use this function. 

the output is configured as +/-power supply so this should switch ON/OFF at a time/at same time 

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 57
(1,476 Views)
Repeating the question: two power supply having output switches. If first one switch ON/OFF the second one also switched ON/OFF. If second one switch ON/OFF the first one also switched ON/OFF. How it is to be done? Please take it as serious
"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 57
(1,428 Views)