LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acquire mode average Oscilloscope Agilent DSO-X-2002A

Hi. I’m trying to use the Oscilloscope Agilent DSO-X-2002A with the LabVIEW 2009. My problem it’s about read a waveform for a channel, when I had configured the acquire mode on average. I.E. When I use the example code “Read Waveforms (Single).vi” located in the public data directory of the “Agilent 2000 3000 X-Series” I read the waveforms when the acquire mode is normal (the example code could plot the waveform), but when it’s on average, I don’t obtain anything (the example code couldn't plot the waveform). Maybe there is something that I’m not considering, could you advise me?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(6,870 Views)

Hello,

Does the Vi return some error message after executing? What channel settings are you using on the example?

Have a nice Day!

Felipe Flores
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(6,773 Views)

Hi Marioraffo

Use configureRecord  and try. It may work.

Start time: 0

Number of Points Min:2000

Time per REcord: 1

Best of luck

anil

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(6,659 Views)

Hi,

Did you solve your problem ? How ?

Because I got exactly the same problem on Agilent DSO-X-3024A...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(6,485 Views)

I think I have located the source of your problem - a bug in the agx2k3k driver.  I've described how I resolved the situation in the following thread:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Bug-located-within-driver-for-Agilent-scopes-agx2k3k/td-p/2422274

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(6,454 Views)

hi, I'm trying to acquire data from oscilloscope through labview. I need to measure the chanel1/channel 2 output for every second and see wave form in the display. I also need to collect the data values in txt or excel format. can you suggest the solution for my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(5,871 Views)
It's impolite to hijack an old and unrelated thread. After you install the driver (Help> Find Instrument Drivers) and still have specific questions, please start a new thread.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(5,863 Views)

Hi all!!

I'm using Agilent DSO-X 2002A oscilloscope. I have communicated the oscilloscope through LABVIEW2011. Now I'm getting problem in configuring two wave forms simultaneously by time delay. How to start acquiring data simultaneously..

Expecting the reply soon...

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(5,830 Views)

hi all..

i'm getting problem while measuring maximum voltage of channel 1 and channel 2 simultaneously. when i run the program, channel 2 maximum voltage i cannot observe instead it shows channel 1 maximum voltage. kindly help me.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(5,730 Views)
Your question is unrelated to this old thread. Please start a new one with important details such as the VI or at least a snippet (look up what that actually means) of your block diagram. First read the help for the configure measurement function to make sure you have passed the correct parameters to it.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(5,706 Views)