LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need spartan 3e driver for LabVIEW FPGA 2011

Hello, I'm looking for Spartan-3E driver for Windows 7 LabVIEW FPGA 2011. Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 67
(5,434 Views)

Hi,

Currently the LabVIEW FPGA Module can only target National Instruments' own FPGA products.  They do not have a driver that will support other boards with FPGA's. 

But the following link might be useful for you.
Using LabVIEW FPGA with the Xilinx SPARTAN-3E XUP Starter Kit.

Regards. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 67
(5,400 Views)

The link is a driver for LabVIEW 2012. I need one for 2011.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 67
(5,392 Views)

You can request someone to downconvert those drivers for you.

That should not be a hard task.

Regards.

Mondoni
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 67
(5,376 Views)

Hi token,

As was suggested, you should try to get the drivers converted on the version conversion forum here.

Best regards,

Andy C.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 67
(5,361 Views)

Hello all,

The conversion forum won't be able to downconvert driver software... I (or an Applications Engineer) can put the 2011 version up on our FTP site for you. It will only be available for 2 days, so I'll wait for confirmation that you're ready before I put it up (and give you a link).

Cheers!

TJ G
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 67
(5,355 Views)

Just a note: there was an issue with LabVIEW 2011 regular that prevented the Spartan 3E XUP board from working, the support is only for 2011sp1, make sure that you have that version of both LV and FPGA installed.

Message 7 of 67
(5,341 Views)

yes, I would like you to upload the driver on FTP if thats possible.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 67
(5,324 Views)

Alright, it will be at ftp://ftp.ni.com/outgoing/Spartan3E_4_3.exe for the next 48 hours. Let me know if you have any trouble pulling it down.

Cheers!

TJ G
Message 9 of 67
(5,313 Views)

Hi Sir,

Would you please upload it to FTP again? From the thread, I could only find the driver for FPGA 2012, but the current version is 2011. Thank you for your help. 🙂

Kevin

Message 10 of 67
(5,254 Views)