LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to input interference signal in labview + perform bandpass filtering/demodulation

Hello to whom it may concern,

I have a fiber-based OCT system linked to a Tektronix TDS 2024B digital oscilloscope, with which is showing the interference fringes of the low-coherence lightsource. The signal is linked to the computer using the NI DAQ Board USB-6251. I want to input the fringes using Labview and not only that, but to perform a high-pass filter command, along with an active full-wave rectifier and a lowpass filter to see the group velocity of the interference pulse. Now I am new to using Labview so this question be a little elementary, however I am struggling here. Any helps are greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,321 Views)

Hello!

Basically  you will need to measure a signal in LabVIEW and then perform some processing on it. First I suggest, if you haven’t, getting familiar to LabVIEW and DAQmx that are basically what you will use for acquisition. For processing, you might find useful some toolkits we have for filters and signal processing. I’m linking information on these subjects, if you wish, you can download them in evaluation mode and take a look at the examples on how to use those functions.

NI LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit

NI LabVIEW Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit

Getting Started with NI-DAQmx

Getting Started with LabVIEW

Regards,

Alina M

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,296 Views)