LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVT swept sine multiple response channels

I saw this question posted without a response. I am trying to perform a swept sine measurment with multiple response channels. The vi's supplied with the sound and vibration toolbox allow just one response channel. Is there an easy way to extend the functionality of these vi's to include more than one response channel without having to modify the vi's? I'm hoping this has already been done and I'm just not searching thouroughly enough. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,345 Views)

I couldn't find anything either so I ended up coding my own version - this was also handy as I needed to acquire some other signals from different devices. Unfortunately its not something I can share on this board.

One place you could look is that there is a VI that takes two waveform inputs (or arrays of waveform inputs - it's polymorphic) - if you use this + some logic to get the waveforms via some other means (such as the generate chirp function + DAQmx VIs) you can make something similar to the toolkit.

Long and the short of it though: SVT VIs are great for basic (ie 1 response) but for anything remotely complicated you need to roll your own.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,330 Views)

The SVT swept sine only allows one sine to be sweep in and one out. Is it possible to sweep in another sine tone.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,186 Views)

Hello,

As mentioned above the SVT functions are built for single sine wave inputs, other functions can be used in conjunction with these functions to customize the configuration.

Regards,

Justin

Justin
National Instruments
Product Support Engineer - Conditioned Measurements
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,168 Views)