LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NaN Correlation coefficient

Solved!
Go to solution
Using coefficient correlation vi of Labview 2013 for two 1D arrays of zero values, r=NaN.
I don't know why?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,960 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author OBadr

When you look into the VI you may see that the final calculation involves dividision of ' r ' by the size of the Y input. So when you leave the Y input empty you will have size 0 which will endup in "Infinity" therotically which is displayed as NaN. Can you show what are the X and Y inputs you are feeding in?

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,939 Views)
Output of the Get output value VI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,936 Views)

We don't know what the Get Output value.vi is. Are you new to LabVIEW?

-----

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,929 Views)
Sorry, it is Get Output Data vI which get output values of multisim circuit at certain nodes.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,924 Views)
Sorry, it is Get Output Data vI which get output values of multisim circuit at certain nodes.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,924 Views)

You have to probe the X and Y input and check what is the value coming out of the Multisim circuit. I believe the Y may be Zero elements array

-----

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,919 Views)
I don't know why it gives array of zeros while the same circuit gives an array of 5 to the same probe but with different file name.

Could you help also how to adjust Get output Data VI for multisim circuit with multi-output probes? And does it work properly?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,916 Views)

I don't have multisim installed in my PC. Can you take a screen shot of the probe and show us what is happening, also try to attach the VI if possible.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,911 Views)