LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW for PC 104?

For Data acquisition and some minor processing with a PC 104 system,I plan to use LabVIEW.Is it possible to load the LabVIEW application to the Single Board Computer and execute the program like we do on a Desktop/Laptop.If yes,Any specific version or module of LabVIEW to be used or can a exe done with the laptop with LabVIEW Developer Suite works good.Please suggest.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,405 Views)

Well if your computer (PC104) runs any of the supported OS's it should be doable.

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,394 Views)

Planning to have Win7 OS on the system.So,can I use the LabVIEW Developer Suite  2010 to program the application for data acquisition on PC104 system with PC 104 daq cards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,386 Views)

if you have an API for the pc104 daq cards yes. A simple DLL should be enough then and you can implement your own DAQ drivers.

A quick search on Goolge shows that EagleDAQ has 104 boards and provides LabVIEW functions to interact.

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,376 Views)

For PC 104 cards which  may not be having the drivers for LabVIEW.What are the possible solutions to make it work with a LabVIEW software.

Is it possible to get/develop the drivers  for such data acquisition cards.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,291 Views)

Ok.If I have the drivers for the PC104 cards with Windows XP and I have LabVIEW 2010.Whats the approch for acquisition of the data from these PC 104 cards.If someone has experience with similar application development.Suggestions are welcome.

Sample Code would be great.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,262 Views)

Depends on the driver. If its a C type dll, then you would use the Call Library Function Node. You will find examples on that but very doubtful anything specific. Post some details on the driver.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,252 Views)

No data about the drivers at this moment.Will put in here,as and when I get it.Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,072 Views)