LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change text color in the plot legend area?

I'm trying to change the text color of my plot names to match the colors of each plot. For example, I have 2 plots called "Day" & "Night". If the color of my first plot is blue, I would like "Day" to be blue. If the color of my second plot is green, I would like "Night" to be green. Can anybody help me with this?
Thank You,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,005 Views)
Molana,

To change text color in general, including in the plot legend of a graph or chart, double-click the text of interest to highlight it (sometimes it takes a triple-click) with either the labeling (text) tool selected or automatic tool selection enabled. There is a menu ring which usually reads "XXpt Application Font" on the toolbar near the top of your front panel window. Click the down arrow on the right side of the menu ring, which will break out all of your options to modify the text. One of the options is "Color", which will bring up the color palette when you place your cursor over it. Select your desired color from the palette and the highlighted text will change accordingly. Have a good day, Molana!

Sincerely,

Ross C
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,994 Views)
I have run into this problem too. The best you can do is change the axis colour for each specific plot, assuming they use different axis. Passed that, there's nothing you can do. In the plot legend, it's either all or none.

Message Edited by Novatron on 06-22-2005 02:27 PM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,987 Views)
Molana,

My apologies, I misunderstood your situation. You are indeed correct about this behavior. Please submit a suggestion about this for our developers by following this link and clicking on the link under the "Product Feedback" header. Hopefully this can be changed in a future version of LabVIEW.

Sincerely,

Ross C
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,974 Views)
Thank you. It's nice to have different text colors, so I'll write the suggestion.

Molana
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,969 Views)