LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi is anyone watching here?

Hi is anyone watching here? I really need help

in this vi I don't know why multiply make error

error massege say "LabVIEW:  (Hex 0xFFFFF8F6) Waveforms have different dt values." but both of them dynamic data

please answer me

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,364 Views)

It would have better to design this using a state machine with an enum to select between "Incoding", play, and demod.

Your three controls are locked in a while loop (with no delay none the less which will eat up processor time), and then execute the appropriate case structure based on the selection.  The problem with your design is there is no way to go back and select another button.  Label your buttons accordingly so they match what is on your FP.

From what I gather, your dt values of your dynamic data must match.  Your dt for Sim Signal is 0.00001 and for the modulated signal is 0.000045.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,355 Views)

@beramodo wrote:

Hi is anyone watching here? I really need help

in this vi I don't know why multiply make error

error massege say "LabVIEW:  (Hex 0xFFFFF8F6) Waveforms have different dt values." but both of them dynamic data

please answer me

We gotta love those Dynamic Data wires.  In this instance the muliply has to look into the Dynamic Data to understand what you want to do It sees that the data is a 1d Waveform of sine at a 100000 sample rate and a 1d waveform of data at a rate of 22050 samples per second.  Multiply won't touch stuff like that.  Try resampling your audio to 100000S/sec.  The andvanced wavform annalisys library has a few functions that do this if your LabVIEW package encluded the advanced functions (not in Base or Student)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,345 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:
The andvanced wavform annalisys library has a few functions that do this if your LabVIEW package encluded the advanced functions (not in Base or Student)

(I am pretty sure the student edition has those)

There is also the align and resample express VI.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,335 Views)

I fixed to sample rate to 100,000 and this is working!!!

OMG What did i do for 36hours?

before fix 100,000 I fixed 44,000

I can't understand why it couldn't working in 44,000 sample rate

anyway thank you so much for answering

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,330 Views)