cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flir e40 USB video

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear,

I have a problem with the connection of my flir E40 camera in labview. I can't read the raw data (bit-map). On NI MAX the screen of the camera itself appears (at 320x240 YUY2 7.5 fps), so I also see batterylife and time ex. I just need the raw data. I want to set the setting to (320x246 Unknown 7.50fps) to be able to read this raw data, but I get the error message error 0x80040217 here. On the regular flir tool you can see the raw data so I suspect the error is somewhere at the National Instruments progam NI MAX. This happend on 2 different computers. I attached some screenshots.

Thanks in advance

Hendrik1245

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,235 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hendrik1245

Hi,

At what point are you seeing this error code occur? Is it when using the camera within LabVIEW or does it occur within MAX?

Some instances of this error have been solved by updating/ reinstalling all of the drivers for the device. I would recommend repairing/reinstalling the IMAQdx driver. You can repair IMAQdx by going to Add/Remove Programs -> National Instruments Software -> IMAQdx XX (Version number) -> Repair.

In case this doesn't provide a solution, could you provide a MAX Technical Report so that I can see all of the NI Software that you have installed?

Creating a MAX Technical Report to Document Configuration Information
https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P9mPSAS

Thank you,

Jaimie

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,190 Views)

Thanks for the help,

reinstalling the IMAQdx solved the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,179 Views)

Dear,

We still have a problem with the raw data of our E40 flir camera. The temperature scale changes when an object with a different temperature appears on the screen. This makes it impossible to read out the bit-values. We need an unscaled value to represent the objects temperature.

Attached below, 2 pictures illustrating the problem.

Thanks in advance

Hendrik1245

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,156 Views)