LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design and develop an ANGULAR DISPLACEMENT measurement using an appropriate SENSOR

Hello everyone 
in the beginning I am very grateful for this useful website and discussion and I have certain inquiries about 

Design and develop an ANGULAR DISPLACEMENT measurement using an appropriate SENSOR using labview as controller and I don't have much knowledge about labview any basic ideas that help me I will be thankful for you 
thank you very much 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(2,733 Views)
'4. Cases of plagiarism will be penalized'

If we do it all for you and you cut and paste the answers, isn't that plagiarism?

I think it's reasonable to come to the forums to ask some directed questions where you're stuck, but you
don't seem to have put any effort in so far.

First read the LabVIEW help and study some introductory LabVIEW courses. Only then will you have the skills to
approach the exam question.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(2,707 Views)

hello ToeCutter
Actually I attached the file not to do it for me no at all I just want you to have look about it that,s why 
by the way am reading day by day and learn skills bout labview the problem I need just idea as guide how I deal with the question ( assignment ) 
thank you very much 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(2,701 Views)

Of course, it was due yesterday!  take your zero

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(2,695 Views)

the due date has been extended for all class thats why am working on it ,,, hope you can help me not make me more stress i have been stuck for long time and i couldnot do anything as i didnot have clear idea and guide ,,, please guys aany useful comment thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(2,687 Views)

Is this an April Fool's?

What information in that cover sheet do you think is of any use to someone here in terms of helping you out?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(2,673 Views)

hello ToeCutter
hehehehhh am sorry actually i attatched wrong file 
i will attatch now the one i wanted to attatch so sorry guys 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(2,668 Views)
You should have already picked a sensor and done some code. Where are stuck exactly? Attach your code, information on the sensor and DAQ device, and details on what you cannot get to work.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(2,663 Views)

the sensor is potentiometer and the relay is 6v with arduino the problem is i donot have clear idea how to do this in labview i just know some basics labview functions and i didnot study it before that,s why i got stuck ,,,,, i really apperciate your hint thanks alot 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(2,659 Views)
Saying you have a pot and relay is pretty meaningless to me.

There is the lifa toolkit that you should have downloaded by now and several LabVIEW tutorials are available. The toolkit will allow for reading of the adc on the arduino. Have you at least accomplished this basic step?
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(2,653 Views)