LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design and develop an ANGULAR DISPLACEMENT measurement using an appropriate SENSOR

yes i have done this  i downloaded the interface toolkite between labview and arduino and realy my aim is learning so  your hint is my guide to look for knowldege <<< thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(636 Views)
You still have not posted a specific question. From the examples, are you able to read anything from the arduino? Have you done any of the free tutorials?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(633 Views)

Have you studied potentiometers? How do you wire them up and what do they output? How is the output related to the angular position? How can you connect this output to a pin on your arduino and read it?

One word in Google and the ensuing wikipedia page gets you the first 3 answers. Please do this and report your answers and conclusions from it.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(621 Views)

it is connected to arduino as follow:

The first  terminal goes to ground from one of the outer pins of the potentiometer. The second goes from 5 volts to the other outer terminal of the potentiometer. The third goes from analog input 2 to the middle terminal of the potentiometer.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(614 Views)
You STILL have not asked any CERTAIN question that you said you had in your very first post.

With the arduino tools, you can verify if the arduino it's reading correctly when you change the pot. That has nothing to do with LabVIEW so go perform the basics before posting back here and don't post back unless you can form a specific question.
Message 15 of 15
(600 Views)