LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the LabVIEW 2011 Platform beta

Greetings,

You are invited to register for participation in the LabVIEW 2011 Platform beta program.

You can register by visiting http://www.ni.com/beta and selecting "LabVIEW 2011 Platform" from the list of beta programs.

Please complete the profile questions to help us understand your experience and use cases with LabVIEW.  Make sure you agree to the T&C of the beta program so that you can be approved.

After you register, please be patient for the beta coordinators to process your application.  You will be notified once you have been approved. Registration does not necessarily guarantee you a position in the beta program.  Determination of acceptance into the program is up to the sole discretion of National Instruments.

We will have a private section of the Discussion Forums on NI Developer's Exchange set up for beta users to discuss the beta version of the LabVIEW 2011 Platform.

The attached list notates what software will be available.  Note: not all software will be available during the first beta period.

We eagerly await your registration.  Thank you for your invaluable help in assisting us design and test LabVIEW.

Lisa Ely

Assistant Beta Coordinator

LabVIEW R&D

Message 1 of 19
(13,372 Views)

Registered!

Mac LabVIEW2011!

" 一天到晚游泳的鱼"

labview@263.net

我的个人网站:LabVIEW——北方客栈 http://www.labview365.com
欢迎加入《LabVIEW编程思想》组——http://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/thinking-in-labview
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(13,310 Views)

@Lisa Ely wrote:

Greetings,

You are invited to register for participation in the LabVIEW 2011 Platform beta program.

You can register by visiting http://www.ni.com/beta and selecting "LabVIEW 2011 Platform" from the list of beta programs.

Lisa Ely

Assistant Beta Coordinator

LabVIEW R&D

Well, goodness gracious me. Is is that of year alreadySmiley Very Happy

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(13,211 Views)

Hi

Lisa,

The

terms

and

conditions

document

is

rendering

this

on

my

IE8/WinXP

browser.

It

makes

for

a

long

read!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(12,994 Views)

Hi!

I agree, it does make it hard to read.  Mine does it too but it is apparently doesn't happen with everyone.  I guess you and I are the lucky ones!  Smiley Happy

I will see if I can figure out why.  We must have a different setting from other IE8 folks...

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(12,975 Views)

Movie reference for the non-lawyers or others like me who never read those things:

Rule #1: Do not talk about the beta*

Rule #2: Do not talk about the beta*

* Outside of the private discussion forum, did not want to mess up the movie reference

Message 6 of 19
(12,963 Views)

At NI Week, a member of Project Beta has a name.  His name is Robert Paulsen.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(12,814 Views)

Hi!

We found out it's an IE8 compatibility issue.  If you run in Compatibility Mode, you should be able to view it fine,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(12,803 Views)

Good to know about the IE8 compat issue, particularly since the company I am currently working at is going to push an upgrade to IE8 through to all the computers on our network over the weekend.

I will mention that web site related issues like this should be posted to the "Feedback on NI Discussion Forums thread" so that "Laura F" will know about them.

Any idea when the Beta will actually be available for download?

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(12,798 Views)

Hi Putnam:

Beta information is available to registered beta testers either via the beta forums or email with the beta coordinator.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(12,786 Views)