Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to setup intensity chart or graph in SR-830 (Lock in amplifier) block diagram?

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear experts,

I have these following vi example that i can use in my SR830 lock in amplifier. Unfortunately i can't use the intensity chart or graph in this block diagram. Please help me to set up this intensity chart/graph using these VI or any other VI. If you have any other suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance, 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,722 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author emonome

Add a For loop around the measurement?    I'd suggest some basic LabVIEW tutorials if this is beyond your current level of comfort.  

This example  doesn't take care of timing/synching or such things that's up to your application it just reads as fast as it can and plots readings versus reading number.

Note: you should search the forum for better versions of the SR830 driver.  The old one had a few issues that you might want to avoid.  Can't remember what they are now, but annoyances that can be avoided by starting with the driver someone patched up.  Search forum.

sr830_plot.png

Message 2 of 3
(2,683 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author emonome

Thank you very much for your suggestion.I will definitely try this. At the meantime, i will search for the updated .vi file for SR830.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,677 Views)