Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cypress EZ-USB FX2 (68613)-EEPROM missing

Hi every body,

I have GPIB-USB-HS cale it was working well until i got message (Cypress EZ-USB FX2 (68613)-EEPROM missing) i couldn't see GPIB address, Could anyone help me to identify this error is it software or hardware error

!01.PNG

Thanks in advance

Abdallah Farmalawi
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,729 Views)

Hey there, 

Would it be possible for you to translate the message in the pop-up into English? We'll be able to help you better that way. Are you having issues with the GPIB-USB-HS, or with a connector? If  you disconnect the Cypress EZ-USB, does the GPIB-USB-HS function normally? NI doesn't make the Cypress EZ-USB, so you may have better luck on that company's forums if you are having an issue with that hardware. This forum is aimed mostly at resolving issues with NI's hardware. 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,704 Views)

Thank you so much for your reply and co-operation,
"The message means that the driver installed successfully",

I want to clarify that GPIB-USB-HS from NI made in Hungary,as shown in the picture below.

GPIB-USB-HS.jpg

I think the problem with GPIB-USB-HS, because i al ready have checked the connector terminal, just when i connect the GPIB-USB-HS, to computer i got the above message, also the READY or ACTIVE doesn't blink.

Thank you again.

Abdallah Farmalawi
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,694 Views)

This message could be seen for a GPIB-USB-HS if the internal memory which identifies it as a GPIB-USB-HS has been erased or physically damaged in some way. The GPIB-USB-HS will need to be repaired or replaced.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,678 Views)