High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to compare bandwidths of two signals one is OFDM and the other is Single carrier signa using " spectral measurement toolkit" or any other toolkits you know ...that would results or the output will be the signal having greater bandwidth.....

how to compare bandwidths of two signals one is OFDM and the other is Single carrier signa using  " spectral measurement toolkit" or any other toolkits you know ...that would results or the output will be the signal having greater bandwidth.....

in other words i need such a vi or a filter that inputs two signals of different bandwidths ,compare it and give output the signal having larger bandwidths....please suggest any suitable tool kit or a vi for this....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,781 Views)

Hello Syed,

It sounds like SMT Occupied Bandwidth VI is what you're looking for. You can use this VI found in the Spectral Measurements Toolkit to obtain the bandwidth of both signals, compare them and select the one with the larger bandwidth.

Hope this helps.

Tarek B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,763 Views)

Dear Tarek B ..

I have used SMT bandwidth vi which gives the bandwidth of two signal but now i need to compare them and select the bandwidth among them which is greater .....so suggest me how can i compare them...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,745 Views)

Hi Syed,

Once you get the two bandwidth as two doubles, you can use basic LabVIEW tools under the Programming>Comparison pallette such as Greater? and Select.

Hope this helps. Best,

Tarek B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,723 Views)