cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyProducts is getting REALLY annoying

Solved!
Go to solution

Capture.PNG

GONE again!  What the <explicitive that surely would not pass the censor> Is going on?  MyProducts <Poof> Service Request manager <poof> On-Line Training access <POOF>

This is intolerable and I cannot believe NI is permitting it to happen. And yes folks- that's TWICE so far this month!  ITS THE SIXTH of June.

<Flame off>  I'll just crawl under my desk and wimper quietly now.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(6,819 Views)

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote:

Jeff, I've never known you to be quiet.  Don't start now.  Besides, it is just you.

I have another ~2 months before my SRL is up.  So hopefully they get this fixed before then.  Will definately report here is something goes belly up.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(6,814 Views)

Hey Jeff,

Sorry this has happened again! I have let our MyProducts team know this has happened and have asked them to reach out to you as soon as possible. Hopefully we can get this resolved ASAP.

Happy Friday? Smiley Surprised

Jordan

Message 3 of 10
(6,798 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote:

Jeff, I've never known you to be quiet.  Don't start now.  Besides, it is just you.

<@#$@$@*#^$$^*&>

I finally managed to creep out from under my desk- went home and started "Playing NI" I needed to launch LabVIEW......

Capture.PNG

372  days?   All of them have 372 days!  All of them are activated! EVERY SINGLE item I can use the NI License manager to inspect and every item on that list prctured (Cool, the "Activate Products" button gets this and is disabled) but the checkbox gets ZERO respect!  WHAT more software products would you care for me to "Purchase?"  I Lease all of it you will let me have! 

@ J- no one reached out yet.  I am an edge case and expect hiccups.  but, it really is annoying and there is no better feedback mechanism.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(6,788 Views)

And now its the 9th of June

at 9:48 AM on the 6th (Just after I started this thread) I recieved the following in an E-Mail

"

Dear Jeff Bohrer,

Thank you for registering your product. View your service entitlements and technical documentation at ni.com/myproducts.

Retain this email for your records as a confirmation that your registration status is complete for the following product:

• Product Name: NI DevSuite-Software Reference Library(Annual Lease), 1 Seat Lic.
  • Serial Number:
  • This AM
  • Capture.PNG

Poof gone again!  

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(6,763 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JÞB

Hi Jeff-

My name is Gio and I am the Product Manager for My Products.  I apologize for the poor experience that is occuring in My Products and that we have not resolved this sooner.  I am actively working with our Application Support team to get this resolved as quickly as possible.  I'll also shoot you an email so that we can get discuss more specific details about the problem and to provide you with a more direct line of communication.  Please let me know if I can assist in any other way.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(6,743 Views)

I'd even take your call-  because <poof> its gone again!  not "registration pending" just poof gone.  Contact info available through My Alliance Partner portal.  Just click the sig line banner to get there.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(6,728 Views)

As I suspected, I am an edge case with a history of multiple "Companies" associated with "MyNI profile". 

This will be resolved more privately-  It could be a concern to a very few of the other participants on this forum.

Registration@NI.com is a good place to start if you have issues of your own.  Kudos J.- for feeling my pain.  G.,  lets knock it out and keep it from happening again!  Thanks for the support I have come to expect from NI!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(6,703 Views)

Update:

For my part the My Product issues are now resolved.  I can imagine the behind the scenes work that was required to fix this and prevent others from ever seeing similar issues.  Thank you to all of you down in the trenches for the support!  I'm glad to have you all beside me to help me delight my clients!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,668 Views)

You're welcome Jeff.  Glad we could help!

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if there are further issues or you would just like to provide us with feedback on your experiences.

Message 10 of 10
(6,664 Views)