From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use DIAdem 2010 Mapping to create a "bread crumb" trail

All,

I am currently trying to use the new mapping feature in DIAdem 2010 to create a map of a drive route.  I want the map to contain a "bread crumb" trail of the route.  I also need the ability to change the each Lattitude/Longitude point to a specific color depending on another channel of data.  I have a report that does a similar task but I use MapPoint and Labview to create the map and then export it as an image and use DIAdem to grab the image and attach it into the report.  I thought I might be able to leverage the DIAdem 2010 mapping feature if possible. 

I have attached a map of what I am trying to do.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,486 Views)

Hi Siriusly,

I well remember your multicolored bread crumb trail GPS map from your NI-Week presentation this Summer.  To my knowledge there is no way to do that with the first version of GPS synchronization built into DIAdem 2010, but I think these are logical and compelling feature requests for future DIAdem versions.  The best way to make sure R&D considers your DIAdem feature requests is to post to the DIAdemIdeas forum at:

ni.com/diademideas

Brad Turpin,

DIAdem Prodcut Support Engineer
National Intruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,459 Views)

Thanks Brad,

I have placed the request on the DIAdem Idea Exchange.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/DIAdem-Idea-Exchange/Use-DIAdem-mapping-function-to-create-a-bread-crumb-tra...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,439 Views)