RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure EVM of DSSS BPSK,OOK

Hi etudiant2 -

As Andy said above, National Instruments does not have any tools for WCDMA simulation or transmission.  Unfortunately, this is something that you'll have to write the code for yourself.  It looks like the paper you linked can serve as a good starting point, so that should help.

If you need a solution by tomorrow, I can only recommend that you consider one of our Alliance members to help provide it.  You can browse the member directory at ni.com/Alliance.  Good luck!
David Staab, CLA
Staff Systems Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(5,249 Views)
 alut les **bleep**

Message Edited by Support on 05-21-2007 02:48 PM

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(5,176 Views)

Hello sir,

I am working with Electrical Power measurement area. I want that toolkit. but i can't download that toolkit. Can u please send the Electrical Power measurement(EPM) palette.

And also i want modulation tool kit sir. Can u send both to my id "anandece_veera@in.com". i want OFDM and DSSS modulation VI tools sir.Pls send that sir. thank u so much sir.

Regards,

V.Anand.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(3,395 Views)

Hello sir,

I am working with Electrical Power measurement area. I want that toolkit. but i can't download that toolkit. Can u please send the Electrical Power measurement(EPM) palette.

And also i want modulation tool kit sir. Can u send both to my id "anandece_veera@in.com". i want OFDM and DSSS modulation VI tools sir.Pls send that sir. thank u so much sir.

Regards,

V.Anand.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(3,395 Views)