LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 3D Picture Control Evaluation Software Discussion

Nvidia boards seem to do more opengl stuff in the hardware versus ATI in the software.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 79
(8,384 Views)
Is there anyway that I may increase the size of the world?
Message 12 of 79
(8,358 Views)
Sure ! you'll find some basic idea here 😄 😄 😄
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 79
(8,334 Views)
That link has an error.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 79
(8,334 Views)

@Paul K wrote:
That link has an error.

Sorry ! That's the correct link... Hope you'll appreciate the joke ! 😄
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 15 of 79
(8,322 Views)
Well it is Friday...
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 79
(8,306 Views)
I will like to add some texture to a 3D object, Does anyone figured out how to do it? Where can I find the Add materials.VI >>> SkinManagerCore.VI?
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 79
(8,165 Views)
Has anyone else tried the 3D Picture Control Evaluation on Mac OS X? It works great in the development environment, but it doesn't display anything when in a Built Application (at least for me).
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 79
(8,103 Views)
Ooops- after receiving some help, I was able to discover something about the 3D Picture Control.  When using a Camera Controler with
LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\addons\picture3d\CameraManager\controller\Create Camera Controller.vi,
A VI is dynamically called.  This means any built application needs to include the dynamically called VI:
LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\addons\picture3d\CameraManager\controller\CatchPicCtrlEvents.vi

Once I added this VI to my build spec (as a dynamic VI), the built application works fine.

Message 19 of 79
(8,080 Views)
i have been playing aorund with this toolkit for a bit. i'm trying to create a transparent cylinder, such that i can see the other figure that is inside.
i'm basically trying to recreate a chemical reactor, for which the level can vary.
everytime i select the option transparent in the color palette, my cylinder ends up being black.
any ideas on how to do this.

r
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 79
(7,968 Views)