Western NY LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Labview/Teststand developer for a contract to hire position in Lancaster, PA

Anyone on here would be interested in a contract to hire position with a DoD client in Lancaster, PA? 

They're looking for a senior LabView/Teststand developer to join their team. Job description is below. If you are interested, please contact me at markc@tripleco.com. 

GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:

This individual will develop ATEs for the automated testing of products, and the secure recording and retrieval of test data for data sheet creation, trend analysis, and other statistical quality control and assurance purposes. The selected individual will work as part of a development team comprised of engineers and technicians to develop ATEs that are used in a production environment. A highly disciplined work methodology consistent with Quality processes, ie ISO9001 and/or AS9100 and other software development standards is required in addition to excellent design skills.

ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:

• NI Labview Core I & II Training Certification are essential. Individuals without the essential certification will not be considered for interview or employment. In addition, Labview Intermediate I & II and Data Acquisition Training Certification are highly desired.
  • NI TestStand Training is required. Candidates shall be able to demonstrate a broad and complete understanding of NI TestStand core features and functionality and show experience in developing, debugging, and deploying medium to large NI TestStand applications. A Certified TestStand Developer/Architect is highly desired.
  • Proven (i.e., hands-on) experience of more than ten (10) years in ATE development, specific to RF, analog, microwave, and digital/data acquisition products for the aerospace and defense industry. Additional experience in requirements generation, test hardware integration, ATE verification, and documentation is also required.
  • Experience with RF and microwave test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, and oscilloscopes; and digital/data acquisition test equipment such as logic analyzers is essential. Clear understanding of GPIB, RS232, and RS485 interfaces is also required.
  • Ability to work in a team-oriented engineering environment with multiple peer reviews, in support of a dynamic manufacturing environment is essential. Individual success is measured on reducing unutilized production capacity due to ATE malfunctions and meeting manufacturing delivery schedules.
  • Familiarity with Quality processes, ie ISO9001, AS9100, DO-254, DO-178 military specifications and engineering processes is desired.
  • Some travel is required.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,196 Views)