From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Volume License Agreement Community Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Builder included?

hi,

i made a VLI with Labview2009 German.

I havent found a switch to deselect Application Builder during setup. I think it is not included in our Volume License. (not sure about this anyway)

I dont see a big problem.. but our users can get confused. How to deselct App Builder?

thanks for any clarification on this

--

Markus

lic.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,467 Views)

If you made the VLI from the DevSuite DVD's or from any disk containing LabVIEW professional, then the application builder comes packaged with LabVIEW, and there is no way you can uninstall the Application builder after the fact. There is no harm in your users attempting to check out a license for something they do not have permission, though it is best if you let them know that it is normal to see that screen. If you have any questions in the future, you will get a response much quicker if you post on this forum: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board?board.id=410 .

--

Richard S.

Richard S -- National Instruments -- (former) Applications Engineer -- Data Acquisition with TestStand
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,529 Views)