From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VirtualBench

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Waveform

I am using VirtualBench-8012, when i am VirtualBench native software to see the waveform, its visible correctly but when i do the same in labview using the VirtualBench APIs and graphs, i am not able to see the waveform. I tried adjusting the period of the waveform but the output in the LabVIEW Graph is showing a arbitrary waveform which has a completely different voltage level, (Original PWM signal as viewed through VirtualBench native software was around 8.23V) the LabVIEW graph shows a voltage level of some .5V. 

Please help me out. 

PS: I have tried testing with a different VirtualBench module as well, but it has the same result in the Graph indicator in LabVIEW.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,257 Views)

Would you be able to post an image or vi as it would be better to see some LabVIEW code to see what is happening.

But I would say as a rule of thumb double check all of your setup parameters (sample rates, triggers etc...) for the MSO API and that you are setting it up rather than using the default value.

Also does it work using the below example:

http://www.ni.com/example/52073/en/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,252 Views)

Actually it was working just fine before, i had a different Boost converter connected with which the output was correct. Its with the new Boost Converter, in which this problem is occurring, I have also toggled the Auto-triggering options in the MSO API to see any change but nothing seems to work at the moment.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,241 Views)