Unit Testing Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InstaCoverage 2.0 is now available and will be presented at NIWeek 2018 (as a LV Tools Network finalist)

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know about InstaCoverage 2.0, which is now available from Tools Network: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/216652

InstaCoverage is the first unit testing tool for LabVIEW that is fast and able to measure coverage at the same time. The highlights of version 2.0 are a new flexible LabVIEW API (for continuous integration), an easy-to-use graphical test suite editor and others.

The full-fledged version of InstaCoverage is available for a 30-day trial. 

InstaCoverage will be presented at NIWeek 2018 next week in Austin:

• You can find us at booth 809E in the LabVIEW Tools Network pavilion.
  • We'll give a talk and be in the panel of the 'Software Engineering Processes, Architectures, and Design' track on Wednesday, May 23rd from 5 to 6 pm.

We're looking forward to meeting you in person and/or having your feedback on InstaCoverage.

Regards,

Peter Bokor

Technical project lead InstaCoverage

IncQuery Labs

Budapest, Hungary

https://incquerylabs.com/instacoverage

Message 1 of 3
(3,189 Views)

Hi Peter,

I am looking forward to checking this tool out! 

I will be on the same panel on Wednesday.

Thanks for sharing with the community and see you next week!

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,164 Views)

Hi Fab,

great! And yes, do try InstaCoverage out 🙂 Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,104 Views)