From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find example LabVIEW VIs for the NI-USRP?

There are several sources of example LabVIEW VIs for the NI USRP:

1. We have established a NI Community "NI USRP Example LabVIEW VIs" where you can find example VIs from us (NI) and the community.
  2. The NI-USRP driver installs a variety of example VIs to the to the following folder on your PC: 

<LabVIEW Installation path>\examples\instr\niUSRP 

where you should replace <LabVIEW Installation path> with the root folder of your local LabVIEW installation. For instance, my Windows 7 32-bit PC here has LabVIEW 2011 installed and the examples can be found here: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\examples\instr\niUSRP

I've installed the NI-USRP driver, but I can't seem to find the new examples in the LabVIEW Example Finder. Where are the example LabVIEW VIs installed by the NI-USRP driver?

Although the NI-USRP driver does indeed install examples, the current NI-USRP 1.1 release does not update the LabVIEW Example Finder with entries for these examples. To find the examples, you can navigate the Windows Start Menu to the following location: 

Start Menu\Programs\National Instruments\NI-USRP\Examples

This Start Menu entry includes several Shortcuts that point to folders that are the home to example VIs.

Sam Shearman
Message 1 of 2
(6,977 Views)

Hi,

I want to send the text message from one computer to other computer. I have 2 USRP 2901. I have an example about this one. But I have a problem in the recevier. I can not get it back. Can you help me please. I update the exercise that I have. Than you so much ! 

Download All
Message 2 of 2
(3,588 Views)