USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USRP 2932 firmware

Hello,

Please call National Instruments support line 1-866-ASK-MyNI (1-866-275-6964) and ask to be transferred to an Applications Engineer. We will be pleased to assist you with this issue.

Regards,

MCOTO

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(3,298 Views)

I have the same problem with NI USRP 2922 do you can help me? 😞

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(1,834 Views)

Hello kvGT,

As stated before on this forum post: National Instruments has found and resolved an issue with select USRP models, including the NI USRP 2922, that results in the following error message:

Error -1074118627 occurred at niUSRP Initiate.vi Possible reason(s): A runtime or configuration error occurred. Code: 2410 Details: LookupError: Path not found in tree: /mboards/0/dboards/A/rx_frontends/0/sensors/lo_locked

To resolve this error, please contact the National Instruments support line: 1-866-ASK-MyNI and an Applications Engineer will help you resolve this issue.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(1,817 Views)

hi sarah,im using NI USRP 2932 and im having a confusion about updating its firware.the product has been delivered last year and my quesion is that if i write images by selecting fiware images and then i fing these images not compatible or updated to my usrp 2932 device,then will i be able to reload some other firware images without doing any reboot process?

my second question is that since i havnt updated firware yet and when i write commad in matlab "findsdru" it returns "not compatible"

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(1,699 Views)

Hello sam1995,

What software are you going to using to develop code in for the NI USRP 2932? This will help determine which version of the firmware and driver you should be using.

As you can see in this forum: https://forums.ni.com/t5/USRP-Software-Radio/USRP-2901-with-MATLAB/td-p/3242814 the "findsdru" command may not work with the NI USRP.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(1,683 Views)

Hi

I am using MATLAB 2013a software .the UHD version that MATLAB 2013a is using is given in the following figure.

My confusion is that how exactly can I find out the driver version for my USRP 2932 device and also how can the compatibility of USRP driver version and UHD version of MATLAB be checked?

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(1,669 Views)

Hello sameerasic,

National Instruments supports using our USRP with the NI-USRP driver with LabVIEW and LabVIEW Communications. I have identified some links below on our forums, but it may make more sense to reach out to Ettus or MathWorks, Inc. support since these are the groups that support the software you are working with.

UHD and NI-USRP

Differences between UHD and NI-USRP

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29
(1,650 Views)

Hello Anthony

could you tell me where can I find the update that brings the solution to this problem?

Miguel

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29
(1,568 Views)

Hi Miguel,

You'll need to follow the instructions in this KB: How to Update Firmware and FPGA Images for the N2xx and NI 292x USRP

Make sure you download the newest version of NI-USRP that is compatible with your device, OS, and version of LabVIEW. All versions can be found here.

Ashley G.
Senior Applications Engineer | RF & Wireless Communications
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(1,556 Views)