USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with a gfdm transceiver open code, I can't run on USRP RIO 2944R

Hi community I am new here, I need your help please and your experience with labWIEV Codes I'm working in my degreee work so that in a part of thereof I need use the USRP RIO 2944R for simulated a 5G signal throught GFDM.

I downloaded a code implemented on Labview communications system design suite, development by ewine-project which is a user of github I believe that represent a memeber o Vodafone Chair because in a video tutorial on youtube talked about them.

When I change the hardware in "the GFDM PHY.lvproject" and use the bitfile "GFDM FPGA Toplevel-with CCA.lvbitx" to load the FPGA block into the "GFDM Host_Simple.gvi ", never i achieve turn on the led to indicate the tx is active in consequence I can not trasmit.

I not understand what is the problem, maybe is the BW frecuency because the USRP RIO 2953R works withn 40 MHZ and 120MHZ on the other hand my USRP RIO 2944R works 160 MHZ ? or will be the bitfiles generated to USRO RIO 2953R inside of code and not for 2944R? or is pherhaps about the FPGA code that was not develpment to my USRP in this code?

I attach the original download page, if someone Can help please me or give and idea about the reason of this issue.

https://github.com/ewine-project/Flexible-GFDM-PHY

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,520 Views)

Hello Oscar879399,

It's most probably due to the fact that the bitfile was generated for another model of USRP, try recompiling the bitfile for your USRP model.

Fernando Becerra | Field Applications Engineer | National Instruments | CLA | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,447 Views)