From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Twitter Toolkit for LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read HTTP post data from Target

Hi Everyone,

I'm able to POST a JSON formatted string command using HTTP client VIs from the desktop PC to the Remote device (with IP address = 192.168.0.1 and Port# 80 ).  The remote device responds with a HTTP POST command (POST /xyzserver/index.aspx HTTP/1.1\r\n). This response have the actual requested data in JSON format when I view it in the Wireshark protocol analyser.  But I'm not able to read this data through any of the HTTP client VIs (including GET). Please, provide your suggestions. After the POST command from the remote device, the PC responds immetialy with a Bad request.(HTTP/1.1 400 Bad request ). I had attached the snapshots of the observations.

Regards,

Naga

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,599 Views)

Hi Naga,

Sorry for not replying to your post sooner. Unfortunately this community is targeted to the Twitter Toolkit for LabVIEW for talking to the Twitter web service.

For more general web service related questions the best place to ask is the LabVIEW discussion forum.

Best,

Milan

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,089 Views)