SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SystemLink LabVIEW API Example Update

I have various questions regarding the SystemLink LabVIEW API.

Are there plans to update the SystemLink API examples for LabVIEW?  I know that there is a github repo for the Skyline API, but the Skyline API is not the same as the SystemLink API.

The examples that I see that are installed via the SystemLink Client install seem to relate to Tags and alarms.  I would prefer to see an example with the Test Monitor palette.  

How is the data populated on the Test Monitor > test Results page (specifically the Measurement, Low Limit, High Limit Fields)?

There does not seem to be an API vi to add the serial number or Product fields.  These fields seem to be integral to the Test Monitor, since they are on the Test Monitor server page, and can be sorted by these fields.

How is the Pass Rate field on this page populated?

Any examples for the Asset Utilization API? 

Kenny

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,160 Views)

Hello Kenny,

Short term example answer:

https://github.com/joshuaprewitt/systemlink-labview-testmon-example/tree/master/TestMonitor%20LV%20E...
This example shows the basics of using the API and includes a helper VI that populates the measurements and limits.

Longer term example answer:

We're shipping a good example and an improvement to handling measurements in the upcoming 19.6 release.

Pass Rate:

#passed steps / #(passed + failed + errored + terminated) steps

Asset example:

There is not currently a shipping example for assets. Right now there are just two VIs on the palette to mark the start and end of utilization.

Ryan F.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,063 Views)