Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Meeting - 8th October, Dyson, Malmesbury

I would love to come, if you don't mind an interloper from CSLUG

Love

Steve

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Hi everyone,  Very much looking forward to seeing you all next week. If you have an item for the agenda, either to present or be presented, please could you let me know.  Thanks,  Martin

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Hi Martin,

I have something I prepared that I didn't have time to present at CSLUG last week. It's on Linux, PuTTY, Subversion, MySQL and Project Management if anyone is interested.

S

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Hi Martin

Count me in.

Best Regards,

Simon Walker, Renishaw

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Great, thanks Steve.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Hi Martin,

Please put me down for the meeting next week, I'll come along with Steve.

Adrian Brixton SSDC

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Hi Martin,

I'd love to come along as another CSLUG ???? (Greedy person that one user group isn't enough).

If you have space I'd be happy to repeat the talk I did about TDMS file problems at CSLUG but happy to attend either way.

Cheers,
James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Sounds great James.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Hello all, 

Attached is a map showing directions to Dyson for those that have not visited the site before. The postcode is SN16 0RP. My desk phone is 01666 828587 and (more usefully on the day) my mobile is 07944 148226 if you wish to get hold of me. 

When you arrive on site the security officer at the gatehouse will issue a permit and give directions to the visitor parking and main reception. The receptionist will issue a visitor pass and then direct you to the Moulton Room where we're meeting. We have a strong 3G signal from O2 on site and guest WiFi is also available if you need this; please ask the receptionist for an account. 

I suggest we meet at 2pm for refreshments in the Moulton Room before kicking off the first session at 2.30pm.  I have the room booked from 1pm so if you're talking and want to scope out the projector etc before 2pm that's fine, just give me a shout when you arrive. I realise people will have commitments to leave at different times (some of our guys finish at 4.30pm) so we can figure that out on the day but I imagine wrapping up at 5-5.30pm. We have the room booked as long as we need it and we can carry on the discussions at the Smoking Dog or curry house if anyone fancies that. 

Look forward to seeing you all next week, 

Martin

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(5,697 Views)

Hi Martin!

I will be in the South West next week so I am going to try and get there too! Hopefully plans won't change and I can make it.

I hope all is well with you!

Peter Davies, Austin Consultants

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(5,697 Views)