From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

specifications for themistor on scxi-1303 module

I'm looking for the specifications for the thermistor in an SCXI-1303 so I can purchase some new ones.

I have a SCXI-1303 module where the CJC reading went bad and after some troubleshooting, I determined it was the CJC circuit.  The thermistor is reading about 2ohms at room temperature and the manual says it should be approx. 5Kohms.

thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,801 Views)

Hi mngrigg,

The specifications for the SCXI-1303 are shown on page 11 of the SCXI-1303 32-Channel Isothermal Terminal Block Installation Guide and Specifications. However, I believe in order to verify that the temperature sensor is still within specifications, we should perform a proper calibration. I recommend following the steps outlined in the SCXI-1303 Terminal Block Calibration Procedure. It is possible that the sensor may have fallen out of calibration and if this is the case, I recommend you send in the unit for repair.

I hope this helps,

S_Hong
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,794 Views)