Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to find replacements for our system

All, our system that we are currently using has been obsoleted. I have been looking for the cDAQ replacements for our current I/O modules so we can update our system; however, I could not find them listed on the obsolescence chart. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. The models are listed below:

SCXI-1303

SCXI-1321

SCXI-1324

SCXI-1325

SCXI-1326

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,227 Views)

@chensley1975 wrote:

All, our system that we are currently using has been obsoleted. I have been looking for the cDAQ replacements for our current I/O modules so we can update our system; however, I could not find them listed on the obsolescence chart. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. The models are listed below:

SCXI-1303

SCXI-1321

SCXI-1324

SCXI-1325

SCXI-1326

If you are you looking to replace those terminal blocks with something current, you need to look for the module those terminal blocks are connected to.  The SCXI-1303 guide says:

This guide describes how to install and use the SCXI-1303 terminal block

with SCXI-1102, SCXI-1102B, SCXI-1102C, and SCXI-1100 modules.

So look for the module (1102 or whatever you have) in the following link and look at the replacement options associated with it.

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/53722/en/#toc4

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,165 Views)

Thank you for the link; however, the modules I am looking for are not listed there (I did check there first). I am currently looking into what is attached to the modules and looking into which modules I think will be the best replacement. I was just looking to see if anyone had any knowledge of what the best replacements might be or had experience with changing them out.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,149 Views)

@chensley1975 wrote:

Thank you for the link; however, the modules I am looking for are not listed there (I did check there first).

You did not list what modules you are looking for, you listed terminal blocks that can fit different modules.  So without knowing what modules you are using how can anyone recommend the best replacements?

The example in my 1st reply was for the SCXI-1303 (Terminal block) you listed.  It can be used with the following MODULES:  SCXI-1102, SCXI-1102B, SCXI-1102C, and SCXI-1100 modules. 

If you look at the link in my 1st email and find the SCXI MODULE, lets say the SCXI-1102 which can use the SCXI-1103 TERMINAL BLOCK, it will give the recommended C series model depending on if you are measuring thermocouples, current, voltage or RTD's.

You can find the module by looking in MAX or remove the terminal block from the SCXI chassis and then you can see the module number towards the bottom.

I think you are confusing the terminal block with the module.  If you are still having issues you can always call NI and talk to their sales to figure out what you might need.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,135 Views)