San Diego LabVIEW Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiring LabVIEW Developer

Philips is hiring for a software in test position, the job description is practically the same as mine. Here's some formal info from our recruiting team:

You will be part of

The NPI (New Product Introduction) Software V&V Team within the R&D Department at Philips Hospital Respiratory Care. You will be directly involved in the testing of Hospital Life-Support and Non-Invasive Ventilators.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical discipline
  • 5+ years of software development experience including automated testing
  • Experience with C#, LabVIEW, and Python.
  • C# Familiarity with Agile SW Development practices and DevOps
  • Working knowledge of test management tools and frameworks
  • Experience using test equipment, sensors and I/O systems such as DAQ and PCI is a plus
  • Understanding of communication interfaces such as USB, GPIB, Ethernet, Serial, RS-485 and familiarity with network technologies such as TCP/IP, UDP and WiFi
  • C++ experience a plus
  • Familiarity with application lifecycle management tools such as HP ALM, PTC Integrity, GitLab or Atlassian Jira

We use LabVIEW 2020 and your role would be at the architect level, with a couple of other CLAs, CLDs, and CLADs on the team. Ask me any questions about the posting either here or DM me and I can get you in touch with our recruiters.

Nathan Murphy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,272 Views)