From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

initialize Shared variable network

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have sometime this code error : -1950679034 on my RT target cRIO-9064 and this stop my time loop (see in this attach). But just before I set this variable to False and in the second time when I launch again this value has no value and the default value is true and sometime it's stop my while loop. How to solve this issue. Thanks for your helps  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,092 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GSXR100038

Post your actual VI.  People are hesitant to open up Word documents from the forums.

This is another thing I despise about Network Published Shared Variables: they can take forever to deploy.  What I have done in the past is write the value to the shared variable and then read it in a loop until you no longer get the error.  Then you can proceed to your main loop.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(2,082 Views)

Hi,

After using a delay in a While loop to initialize Shared Variable Network it's will be fine. Thanks for your helps. 

PS: it's not easy to send a VI without a projet  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,076 Views)