From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment completed with errors

Hello,

I've been trying to deploy my application to a cRIO-9002. But it will fail with the simple message "Deployment Completed with Errors." How do I find the errors? What can I do? I have attached the protocol of the deployment-progress.

Thanks

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,575 Views)

Hi,

you can have a look on the discussion below.

Link:

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=453721&requireLogin=False

Could you post your RT-VI?

Regards

Rüdiger

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,562 Views)

We're seeing this as well (LabVIEW RT 2009 SP1, NI-RIO 3.5.1).  The message goes away after reinstalling software onto the cRIO (through MAX).  Then, it eventually comes back.  Rebooting is no help and we've upgraded to the latest version of NI-RIO (3.5.1) and the problem persists (that is, everything works for a while and then the "deployment completed with errors" message eventually returns when trying to run a VI on the controller from the IDE).  It looks like an FRC team saw this as well.

While we started at NI-RIO 3.2.0, our controller (cRIO-9012) is not one of the ones listed with the solid state harddrive problem associated with NI-RIO 3.2.0.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
TestScript: Free Python/LabVIEW Connector

One global to rule them all,
One double-click to find them,
One interface to bring them all
and in the panel bind them.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,059 Views)

Got this error again today and theorize it was related to the controller running out of memory during deploy.  In this case, I'm working with a cRIO-9004 with 64 MB of memory.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
TestScript: Free Python/LabVIEW Connector

One global to rule them all,
One double-click to find them,
One interface to bring them all
and in the panel bind them.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,382 Views)