From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crio 9076 software installation

Hello,

I'm trying to load my cRIO 9076 with NI Veristand Engine 4.0 which also requires NI-RIO 4.0.  When selecting software toinstall, I do not get a choice to select NI RIO 4.0. I t is not on the list to install even though it is on the residing computer. Using MAX 5.1.0f0. XP o.s. If I continue to install, I get the error that it needs to install NI-RIO.  I have previously loaded the 9076 with NI-RIO and Veristand software from another laptop.

Thanks in advance for any help I get.

Jrad

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,140 Views)

Try reinstalling or repairing the RIO Driver. It may only be partially installed or not the correct version for your system. After that check and see if it is available to install. If it is not I recommend posting a MAX Technical Report so that we can check the versions of the software that is installed and make sure that you have everything that you should need. 

Alex D
Systems Engineer
Academic Research
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,126 Views)

Found the answer. Labview 2011 was not properly installed on the laptop. Reinstall with driver disk fixed it right up. Thanks.

Jrad.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,122 Views)

hi all 

due to being very new to labview i do not undertand very well , i have to drive a piezo scanner with PZD350 High voltage amplifier and i have crio9076 to controll and drive piezo scanner , can any body share some example codes with me . thanks  pzd 350 details are on http://hanmacco.com/pdf/amflifer/PZD350Sales.pdf

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,893 Views)

Scanner is actually AFM scanner i have to control x-y-z motion 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,892 Views)