Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about controlling of a motor with amplitude of vibration given by accelerometers

sir

i am going to use ni9233 for input from accelerometer and output from the ni9477 to control a dc motor with crio9012 with chasis ni9103.

i wants to put the vibration(which is produced by the motor rotation) within a limit, for that i have to change the motor speed becuse maas of the system is changing in nature so that produced vibration will also change with the time  according to that we have to put motor speed.

i used labview with severel types of instruments but first time i am going to use crio, i also read enough and i know how to take data with crio but some problem may be in control so please give me some information about it. if u can send me a diagram of it then please give.

mpsingh
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,875 Views)

Hi M.P. Singh,

This may be overkill, but attached is the code we used for our Developer Days presentation "Designing Real-Time Control Applications Using LabVIEW and CompactRIO."

It performs most of the functionality that you mention here, including reading a 9233, taking the RMS of that signal, and shutting down a motor based on the threshold you provide.

It is saved in LabVIEW 8.6.

Hope this helps!

Kurt 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,870 Views)