Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Find the device cRIO 9012 in ADD targets and devices,but able to find and configuire it through MAX

I am Using cRIO 9012 and 9101 chasis , i connected them throgh ethernet cable and i am able to detect nd configure the ip address nd install the softwares to the device.but when i create new prject and when i try to add the same to the targets and devices,i am unable to find the my cRIO there.

the following folders are getting displayed there 1)DSP 2)Field point network modules 3)MObile 4) real Time Desktop 4)Real Time Field Point 5) real Time PXI 6) touch Panel.

But i am unable to filnd my real time C-RIO folder or my device.Please help me to solve this issue.

*DIP swithes are in off position of cRIO*

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,111 Views)

Hello Illa,

I faced with a similar issue too. Though I didn't find a viable explanation for this issue, I overcome it by allocating a Real-Time target and then configuring it with the correct IP Address.

Are you able to run into this procedure too?

Let me know if you have any additional question.

Best regards

Matteo
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,817 Views)

Hi Logan_081

I seem to have a similar problem with my device. I have a cRIO 9073 and LV2011 and have installed all the relevent software on two seperate laptops (XP and Win7) from which I work. I can also configure the cRIO in MAX on both laptops, however on the XP laptop I can detect my cRIO and modules without problems but not with the Win7 laptop. I did try and assign a static IP on the Win7 laptop and this seemed to work for Scan Interface applications however I'm wondering about the FPGA, since it will have to be compiled on the FPGA target and if the Win7 laptop cant detect the cRIO I will have a major problem. Have you found a way to circumvent this? Is there an explanation for this strange occurance?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,537 Views)