Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing acquired data (8 simultaneous channels) in RT host (producer,consumer problem)

Hi Gents,

I have a Crio 9024 and two delta sigma modules NI 9234, I have to acquire 8 cahnnels simultaneously at 51,2 kHz from FPGA and transfert this data via DMA fifo to the RT host for proceesing (FFT for all channels and send data to a host computer via a stream network). I succeed to do this with 25,6KHz as sampling frequency but when I tried with 51,2KHz (my goal) I had problem because in RT  code I have a producer loop  receiveing data from fpga (DMA fifo) and sending this data to a consumer (Queue) loop in RT also for processing this data but the producer is to fast so the consumer loop can't proccess data in time and the queue is overflow. I have replaced queues with RT fifo,single process variable,... but no luck !!!

Any way how to send 8 channels data from one loop to other for processing (base band FFT N channels) at 51,2KHz ???

Please I need help !!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,748 Views)

No need for two posts, follow here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Processing-acquired-data-8-simultaneous-channels-in-RT-host/m-p/2913...

Thomas N.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,725 Views)