From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet Detection parameter for ctRIO-9073

We purchased ctRIO-9073. Through MAX we changed Packet Detection parameter from Interrupt to the Polling mode (Advanced Ethernet Settings button on Network Settings window). After erroneous setting of value Polling Interval equal 10000 connection between MAX and ctRIO-9073 was practically halted. Prompt me, please, how to recover the correct value of Packet Detection. Using MAX it doing is impossible because steady connection absents with ctRIO-9073 now.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,922 Views)

Sergey,

One thing I can think of is to boot your cRIO in Safe Mode. To do this you can flip the SAFE MODE DIP switch to the on position and then cycle the power. Press down on the reset button for about 10 seconds to do this. Once the cRIO is in Safe Mode, you can go into the Network Settings tab and modify the Polling time or you can reformat your cRIO and this should put everything back in its default state.

Let me know how this goes.

Stephanie A.
Americas Marketing Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,890 Views)