From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I configure the programmable gain amplifier (PGIA) that contains the NI 9205 module.

Hi.

I have a problem with the ni 9205 using it in a cRIO 9045. I am using it to measure a load cell, when I use it I get voltages of the order of millivolts and I would like to know if it is possible to configure the programmable gain amplifier that contains the NI 9205 module for get voltages higher than millivolts, I need a trip of maximum 5v or 10v.

If anyone knows how I can work with this module NI 9205 to use it in a load cell and obtain correct voltages, I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola.

Tengo un problema con el ni 9205 usándolo en un cRIO 9045. Lo estoy usando para medir una celda de carga, al utilizarla obtengo voltajes del orden de milivoltios y quisiera saber si es posible configurar el amplificador de ganancia programable que contiene el modulo NI 9205 para obtener voltajes superiores a los milivoltios, necesito una excursión de máximo 5v o 10v.

Si alguien conoce como puedo trabajar con este modulo NI 9205 para utilizarlo en una celda de carga y obtener voltajes correctos agradezco su ayuda.

Muchas gracias.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,990 Views)

What interface are you using (DAQmx, Scan engine, FPGA?) You can probably search for an example for your application. Also, since you mentioned load cell, you might want to consider using a card with built in excitation like the 9219.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,954 Views)

Hi, i'm using the Scan Engine interface (Real Time), I was looking for examples for the NI 9205 module, but I don't found how configurate the programmable gain intrumental amplifier (PGIA). Can I do it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,949 Views)