Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haptic, How fast a simpling time should be??

Anyone knows how much a simpling time should be for a good haptic response without causing oscillation in a master-slave system or in virtual environment?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,798 Views)
Hi Zion

You have posted a very vague description of what you are trying to achieve. I gather you would like to know what a good sampling time would be for a haptic response. After researching what 'Haptic' responses are I found that it is the “feel” associated with operating a mechanical device, such as an automobile, aircraft – or earth-moving equipment. How would you be measuring this response? You also mention having a sampling rate that will not cause oscillation in a master-slave system or in virtual environment. You will need to provide more detail into what you mean by this.

Are you using National Instrument hardware and software?, if so what hardware are you using and which versions of software?.

A more descriptive outline of what you are trying to achieve and how you are expecting to do it will be useful. This way I will be able to understand your situation and assist you further.

Kindest Regards

YatinM | NIUK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,777 Views)